News & Events
- Phebus receives International Association for Food Protection Educator Award
- Kansas State University student a Harry S. Truman Scholarship finalist
- A discovery that sizzles: University-developed omega-3-rich ground beef available soon
- New agreement creates opportunity for soldiers to earn bachelor's degree in food science and industry
- Just like Dad: University a family affair for some faculty, staffers
- Sensory Analysis Center director selected to chair group developing standards for international organization
- Science of sustenance: Foods laboratory helps Kansas companies prosper
- Kansas Profile - Now That's Rural - Justin Kastner - 150 Years of Kansas Beef
- K-State to play key role in new beef safety research effort
Congratulations to Sarah Reasoner, Distance Program Coordinator on her recent award!
She was selected to receive the 2013 "Promoting An Accessible Campus" award! This
award is given out to a faculty and staff member who have gone above and beyond their
role to improve the experiences of students with disabilities here at K-State.
The award will be presented on April 11, 2013 at 7:00pm in Townhall, Leadership Studies. Thank you Sarah for your great work! Congratulations!
The Kansas Department of Agriculture has developed and re-vamped the state trademark program for Kansas companies to reap benefits much greater than in the past. From the Land of Kansas is the new program which is replacing the old Simply Kansas program.